The Department of Radiology provides competent, courteous and compassionate clinical services that you need. The Department has state-of-the-art diagnostic equipments, professionally qualified and competent doctors and experienced technicians. The balance between providing personalized service to our patients and a scientific protocol, in close coordination with other clinical specialities has been the key to quality of service we provide, pinpointing our diagnostic focus.
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI).
- Computed Tomography (64 slice CT scan).
- OPG (Orthopantomogram) – Dental X-ray.
- DEXA (Dual Energy X-ray absorbtiometry) – Bone Densitometry
- General X-ray Radiology.
- Fluoroscopic Studies - Gastrointestinal and Urogenital.
Monday to Saturday: 08.00am – 09.00pm
Sunday: 08.00am – 01.00pm
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) MRI scan is done with 1.5 Tesla "Gyroscan Intera", an ultrafast scanner from Philips, Netherland.Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) is considered one of the most important diagnostic tools in modern surgery. Kailash Hospital is proud to offer one of the most technologically advanced MRI equipment in the area.
At Kailash Hospital, Noida we offer: Advanced imaging technology, including a Siemens MRI scanner, 1.5 Tesla. Highly trained staff to scan patients. Soothing ambience in the department to comfort patients and help reduce claustrophobia and nervousness. The high-quality equipment at Kailash Hospital, Noida offers:Neuro-imaging for brain and spinal cord.Abdominal Imaging including MRCP, pancreas imaging, Ovarian and Uterus imaging etc. Musculoskeletal Imaging for imaging of Knee, Shoulder, Ankle, Elbow, Wrist and other extremity and bone/ soft tissue imaging.
Whole Body Computed Tomography (CT) Scan. The department uses a Multislice Spiral Scanner from Siemens, Germany for efficient whole body examinations. This Scanner is designed for excellent image quality and low radiation dose. The Scanner represents a milestone with respect to increased volume of coverage and good resolutions with shortened examination time. It enables standard CT examinations and 3D post processing.
The CT scanner can be used for:
- Routine CT Imaging for brain, chest, abdomen and neck.
- High resolution CT scanning for paranasal sinuses (PNS), temporal bone and lungs.
- CT Angiography is useful for diagnosis of aneurysm, plaques, stenosis and other vascular anomalies.
Syngo-3D: SS display is useful to visualize soft tissue, bone, contrast enhanced vessels, etc. in different densities and planes. Real time MPR enables to view perspective in sagittal, coronal, para-axial & oblique planes.
Syngo: FLY Through post processing enables virtual endoscopy / bronchoscopy software for visualisation of hollow structure such as vessels, airway and intestines.
Multi-Purpose Digital X-Ray Machine
We offer state of the art X-Ray equipment ( 800 mA X-Ray with IITV –Flouroscopy), Siemens, Germany, with technologically advanced Digital radiography unit attached to provide clearer and accurate X-rays.
- Routine X-rays for all body parts.
- Special procedures including Barium studies, Urogenital studies, HSG etc.
- Ultrasound Examination.
We have multiple advanced up-market ultrasound machines to provide all kinds of ultra-sonographic examinations:
- Routine ultrasound for all parts required including abdomen, kidneys, prostate, uterus, ovaries etc
- Vascular doppler studies for peripheral arterial & venous lower and upper limbs, renal doppler, carotid doppler etc.
- Trans-cranial ultrasound and Doppler
- Pregnancy ultrasounds.
The examination is conducted by a female radiographer. The examination is combined with ultrasound of the breasts to enhance its diagnostic value. Screening programs are important for early detection of breast cancer
Dental X-ray (OPG)
Our hospital has a special dental X-ray unit capable of performing excellent panoramic views for dental evaluation.
Guided Interventional Procedures.
We provide CT and Ultrasound guided interventions including biopsies, FNAC, Fluid tapping etc.