Kailash Hospital offers 24 hours round the clock emergency services, geared to meet any emergency - surgical or medical - with an aim to meet "Zero-error".
The Emergency Department is a mini Critical Care Unit, provides the patient the same care as would be available in any well equipped Intensive Care Unit, during his / her resuscitation period. Designed along the lines of the modern-updated Intensive Care Unit, it has all the fitments for an emergency unit - including multi channel communication system. It is equipped with Central Oxygen Supply, Defibrillator, Cardiac Monitor, Pulse Oxymeter, Cardiac Stretcher, Suction Machine, etc.
The department is manned by a team of experienced Doctors who have undergone ACLS training with minimum 15 years experience.
A brief look at the facilities available in the Emergency Department :-
- Emergency Team - trained Doctor, ICU-trained Nurses and Para-medical staff, specially trained Ward Boys to shift Cervical / Spinal injury patients.
- Suction Apparatus - used to remove any secretion from the throat.
- Defibrillator - used in case of sudden Cardiac arrest to revive Cardiac functions
- Cardiac Monitor - to monitor BP, Pulse and Cardiac functions.
- Central Oxygen Supply - each bed has round the clock in-built Oxygen point.