DM DISSERTATION - Analysis of BRAF V600E mutation in central nervous system in a
tertiary cancer centre in India.
MD DISSERTATION – Association between HbA1c levels and Iron deficiency anemia in non-diabetic individuals.
Adherence to Antiemesis Guidelines in a Day Care Chemotherapy Unit:
Experience from a Tertiary Care Centre;
Indian Journal of Applied Research, Volume-9 | Issue-12 | December - 2019 | PRINT ISSN No. 2249 - 555X | DOI : 10.36106/ijar
• Paper presentation - Analysis of BRAF V600E mutation in central nervous system in a tertiary cancer centre in India, ISNOCON, Bhopal (April 2019)
• Paper presentation – Renal Failure in Multiple Myeloma, A single centre experience, International Update on Plasma cell dyscrasias, KMIO, Bengaluru (11-12 February 2017)
• Paper presentation – Rituximab - Bendamustine in treatment for Follicular Lymphoma, API Kerala Chapter, Quarterly Meeting, Perinthalmanna, Kerala (30 October 2016)
• Paper presentation - A rare case of Vibrio vulnificus – Back water disease at Association of Physicians of India – Kerala Chapter, Thiruvananthapuram (9 March 2014
• Poster – Extranodal Lymphomas – A single centre experience : LYMPHOCON 2019 – An International update on Lymphomas, Department of Medical Oncology, Kidwai cancer Institute, Bengaluru and KMIO Medical Oncologists Alumni Association (12-13 January 2019)
• Poster – Effect of Melphalan 200 v/s lesser doses in toxicities in patients with multiple myeloma undergoing single autologous stem cell transplantation: HAEMATOCON 2018, Indian Society of Haematology and Blood Transfusion (25-28 October, 2018)
• Poster – Tamoxifen induced macular hole, Indian Breast cancer conference, Jaipur (5-7 October, 2018)
• Poster – Analysis of EGFR 18, 19 and EGFR vIII over-expression in GBM and its prognostic significance – a single centre experience,ISNOCON 2018, AIIMS Delhi (5-8 April 2018)
• Poster – Role of Vitamin C in treatment of Methemoglobinemia : a case series, at Amrita Hematocon 2014, AIMS, Kochi (18 January 2014)