Department of Neurosurgery is equipped with all kinds of modern gadgets and equipment to deal with specialized routine and emergency operations of the brain and spine. This includes the operating microscope, operating table, neurosurgical instruments and the radiological back up for MRI and spiral CT scan.
Apart from the varied types of emergency operations like head and spinal trauma, we are also frequently conducting the enlisted operations successfully.
- Operating brain tumour with the latest gadgets & equipment.
- Pt. positioned for removal of a posterior fossa tumor
- Pt. being operated for brain tumor in a conscious state
We are operating on all kinds of brain tumors located in eloquent (functionally important) brain areas. These are conducted on patients in anesthesia as well as awake state. We are well equipped with all requisite modern gadgets to do the same.
- Before operation Spinal alignment after fixation & stabilization.
- We operate all kinds of spinal fixations and stabilizations for the cervical, dorsal and lumbar spine. Also, we are successful in removing all kinds of spinal tumors whether within or outside the spinal cord.
- Apart from this, we conduct various operations like VP shunt for hydrocephalus, lumber and cervical discs, spinal dysraphism and other cystic and degenerative brain and spine diseases.